Bay Area Discovery Museum
The Bay Area Discovery Museum is located at the foot of the Golden Gate Bridge and is specifically designed for children up to age 8 and their adults. Children will enjoy the imaginative play at this one of a kind indoor and outdoor children’s museum. Explore the many hands on exhibits or participate in one of the many onsite programs. There’s also live musical and performances, classes, festivals, camps, and more at the Bay Area Discovery Museum. Before you visit the children’s museum though, be sure to check out the tips listed below. They should help you save a little extra money on your total admission costs. In addition to that you should also find the latest known coupons for the Bay Area Discovery Museum listed below as well.
Tips & Coupons
- If you are in the military, mention this and receive free admission for you and your family thanks to the Blue Star Museum program. You will just need to show your military ID.
- Go ahead and get a membership to the Bay Area Discovery Museum. A family membership pays for itself in less than 3 visits!
- Plan your visit for the first Wednesday of each month for free admission to the Bay Area Discovery Museum. Just visit between 9 am and 4 pm.
- If you are a member of AAA, the California Alumni Association (CAA), KQED, or UCSF, mention this and receive $1 off your admission to the children’s museum.
- Be sure yo join the email newsletter. Just for joining you will receive a coupon good for $1 off your admission to the Bay Area Discovery Museum.
- If you are a member of another ACM children’s museum, mention this and receive free admission to the Bay Area Discovery Museum. This will be changing to 50% off admission soon.
- If you are purchasing your tickets online, look for discount codes. You will enter the code on the checkout page. Just click apply coupon and your discount should automatically appear. Codes are typically for special events at the Bay Area Discovery Museum.
- Check with the California Travel and Tourism Commission. They offer a lot of coupons for attractions throughout the state including coupons for the Bay Area Discovery Museum. At last check this was a $2 off coupon.
- Keep any eye on the daily coupon / deal sites like Savvy Source. In the past they have posted deals with savings of 50% on admission to the Bay Area Discovery Museum.
- Purchase a copy of the San Francisco Entertainment Book. It offers thousands of dollars worth of coupons and discounts for attractions, dining, and shopping in the bay area and in the past have had coupons for the Bay Area Discovery Museum inside.
- If you are a member of the Golden Gate Mother’s Group, mention this and you will receive $1 off each admission to the Bay Area Discovery Museum.
- Be sure to follow the Bay Area Discovery Museum on Facebook. From time to time they will announce upcoming events and coupons that are exclusive to their Facebook followers.
- Need more staycation savings? You may also want to check out the Coupon Guide. They offer a lot of coupons and discounts to San Francisco area attractions and beyond. You can purchase discounted tickets to the Bay Area Discovery Museum HERE.