Walt Disney Family Museum
The Walt Disney Family Museum on Montgomery Street is another attraction you must include on your staycation plans in San Francisco. It’s 40,000 square feet of imagination that is only Disney. See the exhibits narrated in Walt Disney’s own voice with more than 200 video screens throughout the museum campus. You can also get involved with their education programs, activities, and camps. At the Walt Disney Family Museum there is a little something for everyone. Before you visit though, be sure to read the tips listed below. They should help you save just a little more money on your admission. In addition to that you will also find the latest known coupons for the Walt Disney Family Museum listed below as well.
Tips & Coupons
- Purchase your tickets through the Coupon Guide and you will automatically get an additional $1 off the cost of your admission to the Walt Disney Family Museum.
- Keep an eye on the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon where you can often get as much as a 50% discount on tickets for the Walt Disney Family Museum.
- If you are a student, just bring your student ID with you and save $5 off your general admission ticket.
- You can also save $5 on your admission to the Walt Disney Family Museum if you are a senior.
- If you are purchasing your tickets online look for coupon codes. Once you add your tickets to the shopping cart you will see a box to enter the code. Enter here and click apply. If valid your discount will be automatically applied.
- Check with the California Travel and Tourism Commission. They offer some nice coupons for attractions throughout the state including a coupon for $3 off admission to the Walt Disney Family Museum.
- Become a member of the Walt Disney Family Museum. A family membership pays for itself in less than 3 visits.
- Follow the Walt Disney Family Museum on Facebook. They often send out promotions that are exclusive to their Facebook followers.